11.02.2005

First day in my life by bright eyes

This is the first day of my life I swear I was born right in the door way I went out in the rain Suddenly everything changed they're spreading blankets on the beach Yours is the first face that I saw I think I was blind before I met you I don't know where I am I don't know where I've been But I know where I want to go So I thought I'd let you know These things take forever, I especially am slow But I realized how I need you And I wondered if I could come home I remember the time you drove all night Just to meet me in the morning Yeah I thought it was strange You said everything changed You felt as if you just woke up And you said, "This is the first day of my life." I'm glad I didn't die before I met you Now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you And I'd probably be happy So if you want to be with me With these things there's no telling we'll just have to wait and see But I'd rather be working for a pay check Than waiting to win the lottery Besides, maybe this time it's different I mean, I really think you like me





Powered by Castpost





Carmilla Hash Davenport

Comments:
Hola. Ando de tour por blogs capitalinos, es más rápido que el turibus y más pintoresco. La verdad casi nunca dejo comentarios... y hoy desde luego no será la excepción. Pero si dejo saludos. *Saludos*
 
Carmilla:
Hermosa canción, no la conocía. Y muy simpático tu blog. Avanzadísima tu fotonovela! con excelentes y bellas actrices. Gracias por visitar mi blog,
Un abrazo
 
me gusta la música que escuchas.
 
Que buenas selecciones de musica, y el blog bastante entretenido señorita.

Cuidate y te mando un abrazo, por aqui nos seguiremos leyendo, ciao.
 
Publicar un comentario



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?